- Cash Tray Reports - The Tray Reports tool has been fully refreshed for ease of use and visibility into your Cash Tray sessions. Find it in the left navigation menu under Customer Service > Tray Reports.
Point of Sale
- Gift Receipts - We've updated the Point of Sale tool to include an option for gift receipts. After collecting payment, select "Print with gift receipt".
- Email Capture - Customer email addresses can now be stored when selecting any receipt option. Previously, email addresses were only stored if you selected "Email Receipt".
- UI Enhancements - We've made some minor UI enhancements in POS, such as an updated "Signature & Receipt" pane.
- Attribute weight at Ship Audit - We've added an optional feature to allow the Shipment Audit tool to pull and sum item weights from an attribute during label generation instead of using a scale. Please contact RetailOps Support if you would like to configure this option for your account.
- PayJunction - We're excited to announce we've added support for PayJunction. Using RetailOps and PayJunction, you can process your Point of Sale transactions with confidence. Take advantage of the EMV card processing and contactless payments (Apple Pay, Google Wallet) from this Level 1 PCI Compliant Provider. Contact RetailOps Support or visit PayJunction for more information.
Issues fixed in this release
Paper receipts were being printed when selecting "Email Receipt" or "No Receipt" options, this has been corrected. Receipt will only print when selecting a printed receipt option.
Some Amazon Prime orders did not receive a Prime logo on import, this has been corrected.
Some users were unable to add notes to reports in the reporting tool, this has been corrected.
Some invoices emailed from the Customer Service tool included items which had been removed from the order, this has been fixed - only active order items will be included on order emails.
Some resized images were being cropped by the feed system, this has been corrected.
On some purchase orders, "allow inflight" would recheck itself after being unchecked and reopening the PO. This is resolved.
The 'Print labels tool' scan function no longer defaults to printing labels for all quantity in the lot when a lot barcode is scanned. Users may select the exact quantity of labels they would like to print.
Some Dropship POs were unable to be viewed in 2.6.3, this has been resolved.