Do you frequently need to generate waves for specific ship classes or channels, and find yourself entering the same wave parameters each day? The Shipment Wave tool now offers a function to save your wave parameters for quick and easy wave generation.
*Please note - wave presets are saved by Terminal, these presets are not account wide. Each workstation will have its own wave presets.
Create Wave Presets
Navigate to Warehouse > Shipment Wave to open the Shipment Wave tool.
Enter your wave parameters. (To learn more about shipment wave parameters, click here: Create Shipment Waves )
Set your "Wave Type" from the dropdown menu:
- Standard. RetailOps will print both pick labels and packing slips.
- Pick to Order. RetailOps will print packing slips with lot barcodes, eliminating the need for pick labels.
- Bulk Ship. RetailOps will print the packing slip and shipment label for all shipments at the time of wave generation. This is used only for shipment waves of the same SKU or group of SKUs.
- Consolidated Ship. RetailOps will print a "Pick to order" packing slip and shipping label on one sheet, using the combined lot weights for the shipment weight. This is intended for use with 4x6 integrated label stock (Example - Uline S-21946) and specific carriers. Please contact our Support Team if you are interested in using this wave type.
- Singles. Single item shipments only. Singles waves offer a special shipment audit process to process large batches of single items orders in a more streamlined workflow. Learn more about singles waves here: Singles Waves
- Enter a "Processing Container"
Enter a title for your wave preset, and select [Save Preset]
To remove a preset from your terminal, select a preset from the list, and select [Delete Preset]