The Shipment Wave tool allows you to create shipment waves to best suit your fulfillment operations. Singles waves offer a streamlined process to allow you to quickly process orders with single items.
*Please be sure to enable the following System Config setting: Thermal Packslip Fallback. This will cause thermal packing slips to print with the shipping label.
Create a "Singles" wave to begin.
Create a "Singles" wave
Navigate to Warehouse > Shipment Wave. In the Create Wave pane, you can configure a number of wave parameters to suit your needs. To learn more about Shipment Wave parameters, check out this article: Create Shipment Waves
Enter the name of the Processing Container.
Select the dropdown menu for Wave Type, and select Singles.
Press the [Create] button.
- When the wave prints, you will receive ONLY picking labels, with a wave header and wave barcode. Packing slips will print with the 4x6 shipping label. Example:
(Please note: Only "singles" waves printed on 2x1.5in label media will include Pick Label barcodes. All other formats will omit the barcode.)
Audit and Ship Singles Waves
1. Open the Shipment Audit tool by navigating to Warehouse > Shipment Audit.
2. Scan the wave header barcode.
3. Scan a lot or pick label, OR select a shipment from the list on the lefthand side to begin processing a shipment.
4. When you select [Close Box], the shipping label will print, in addition to a 4x6 packing slip (shown below). Tear off the packing slip, and place it in the box with the order. (To disable the 4x6 packing slips, disable the System Config setting titled "Thermal Packslip Fallback")
5. Continue processing all shipments in the wave until complete.