- Product Receiving UPC Search - The product receiving tool now supports a UPC approximate string search function. To learn more, check out this article: UPC Approximate String Search
- Manifest Details - PO Manifest details are now displayed in Step 3 of the Receiving tool. Click to copy the manifest details straight on to your clipboard for easy replication of manifest data in receiving.
Shipment Wave/Shipment Audit
- Shipment Wave Tool Presets - The Shipment Wave Tool now offers the ability to save your shipment wave parameters (per terminal) for rapid wave generation. Save time and ensure you're printing the correct wave of orders with this new function. Learn more here: Shipment Wave Tool Presets
- Singles Waves - The Shipment Wave tool now offers a wave mode of "Singles" to allow you to process single item orders much more quickly. Singles waves also have a special Shipment Audit mode for rapid order fulfillment. To learn more, click here: Processing single item orders with "Singles" waves
Point of Sale
iPad Support - The Web App Point of Sale tool has become more iPad friendly. Check out the Supported Hardware here. This allows you to have a more dynamic experience with the customer during the checkout process.
Address Editing - This version offers a new user search window, and the ability to add and edit addresses while completing a POS order. Click a saved address from the POS Customer Search screen to edit.
Bluetooth Scanner Support - We now offer support for Zebra CS3070 Bluetooth Scanners, which can be used with iPads for Point of Sale transactions. The scan guide for programming can be found here: Programming Guide Symbol CS3070 Bluetooth Scanner
Signature Screen - The Point of Sale tool now offers an on-screen signature function. This is intended for use with iPads, but can be bypassed for customers not using iPads for POS. To bypass when using a non-iPad POS workstation, draw a line in the signature field, and select your receipt option to complete the transaction. Printed receipts with signature lines are still available. Signatures are displayed in the "Signature" tab of the order in the Customer Service tool, next to "Credit Card", "Cash", and "Trade Credit".
Store Credit Balance Receipt - For customers inquiring about their Store Credit balance, you can now present them with a "Store Credit Balance" receipt. Open the customer record in the Customer Service tool, select "Store Credit", and "Print Balance".
- Packaging Type - Packaging type is now available as a Carrier Class level selection. By setting a packaging type at the carrier class level, this will autofill the packaging type selected in the Shipment Audit tool.
Issues fixed in this release
Proper error now displays when user incorrectly scans badge at login screen
In some cases, the Point of Sale tool was failing to auto-link the customer when email address was specified. This has been corrected.
When using UPC fuzzy matching in 2.5.4, some new lots did not record new UPCs. This has been resolved.
When adding new Carrier Class Mappings, some new items failed to receive a "Sort Value" for shipment evaluation, this is resolved.
Corrected behavior of widget after selecting "by facility/zone" when no POS sales/orders have been made
- Updated connection manager in UI for proper visibility of connection