EasyPost is a RetailOps Partner which offers shipment label generation for 100+ shipping carriers with 99.99% uptime, and USPS Commercial Plus Pricing! To learn more about EasyPost, check them out here!
Account creation and payment configuration
1. Open a new account at EasyPost
2. Click on your email address in the upper left navigation menu, and select "Billing"
3. Add a credit card or ACH information in the billing dashboard to purchase USPS postage. We recommend adding a backup payment method to prevent shipping disruption in case a card expires.
4. Configure a balance to maintain for USPS postage purchases - set up a recharge value and threshold (when balance dips below threshold it will re-charge)
Add Shipping Carrier Accounts
1. Click on your email address in the upper left navigation menu, and select "Carrier Accounts".
2. Select your carrier from the list on the righthand side, and enter the account details of your carrier account when prompted.
3. Once the carrier information has been entered, you will see an "Account ID" for each carrier. *Make note of this ID, as you'll need to send this information along to the RetailOps Support team.
Locate your API Key
1. Click on your email address in the upper left navigation menu, and select "API Keys".
2. Locate the "Production" API key, and select "Show" to see your API key.
3. Please securely provide the following information to RetailOps Support:
- List of carriers you have configured in EasyPost
- The "Account ID" for each carrier you have configured
- The Production API key
*Please do NOT send the above information via email. We recommend calling RetailOps Support at 855-294-8383, or submitting a Support ticket requesting a callback.