Please note- this programming guide is only intended for use with the RetailOps application. Please contact the manufacturer for standard programming guides. Interested learning more about RetailOps to optimize and scale your retail business? Check us out at RetailOps.com!
Print and scan this scan guide to program the Symbol CS3070 Bluetooth scanner for use with RetailOps.
1. Scan this barcode to reset the scanner to factory defaults:
2. Scan here to begin setting the scanner prefix:
3. Scan each barcode once for a prefix of "1012":
4. Set the Data Transmission Format:
5. Scan here to save the configuration, and exit programming mode:
To pair to a device (iPad, etc), you may need the following barcode to place the scanner into bluetooth pairing mode: