Adding your company logo to thermal Point of Sale receipts is great for branding in your store. The instructions below detail how you can add a logo to your thermal receipts using a supported Star Micronics receipt printer and your PC workstation. You can also add coupons or promotional images to the bottom of your receipts using the steps below. To learn more about RetailOps Supported Hardware, click here: Supported Peripheral Hardware
Access the futurePRNT Configuration Utility
1. From your PC workstation desktop, go to the Start Menu (the Windows icon) > Programs > Star TSP100 > Configuration Utility.
If you need to download it, you can find it here:
Add images to your list to be set at the top or bottom of each receipt
1. Save the logo or coupon you have created on your PC in a folder to be referenced once you are in the Configuration Utility.
2. Open the Configuration Utility in Star Line Mode (default) and click Image List on the left hand side.
3. Click Add New.
4. When the dialogue box opens, browse to the location of the logo image and click Open.
A preview of the image is displayed along with tools for customization. Enter a unique image name for easy identification. If necessary, the width can also be adjusted by clicking the scroll bar or entering a value in the text box.
You can select a different Dither Method to adjust the way the logo looks. A preview will display above.
Click Test Print and the printer will print out the graphic. If it looks okay, click Use Image.
5. Add as many images as you would like here (there is no limit to the amount of images you may add).
Assign the images as logos
1. Select "Logos & Cropping" on the left side of the menu bar.
2. To assign a logo, click Add next to the "Top Image List" section.
3. Select the logo image from the list that appears. Choose the desired alignment and click Use.
4. To the right of top image field list, there is a dropdown box with the option to cycle or print all. Cycle is set by default. Change to Print All to print the logo on the top of each receipt.
5. The logo image will now appear in the Top Image list. This graphic will print on the top of every receipt as long as it is set to "Print All" in the dropdown below "Delete."
6. When you are done, click Apply Changes at the bottom, and you are finished. Go to RetailOps and print a test receipt to confirm.