Please note- this programming guide is only intended for use with the RetailOps application. Please contact the manufacturer for standard programming guides.
Interested learning more about RetailOps to optimize and scale your retail business? Check us out at RetailOps.com!
RetailOps 2.0 includes new features requiring special configuration for barcode scanners. This simply alerts RetailOps that, when scanning, a barcode will be sent to RetailOps. Read the instructions below to program your scanner.
- Your instance must be upgraded to RetailOps Version 2.1 and above to function properly.
- The Symbol LI4278 scanner is identical to the Motorola LI4278 scanner and the Zebra LI4278 scanner.
- You will need to print this article with the barcodes below and scan them in the sequence indicated.
4. Pair the Scanner to the Cradle
After configuration, you must pair the wireless scanner with the cradle again. To do so, scan the pairing barcode on the cradle, which should be the cradle's serial number (S/N).
Known Issues With These Scanners
In our testing, we've uncovered the following minor issues with the use of Symbol (Motorola/Zebra) LI4278 scanners.
- If your computer goes into Sleep mode, the cradle may deactivate at this time. When you use your computer again, you will need to pair the scanner to the cradle again.