To upload tracking numbers for shipments from Dropship vendors, you must use the Data Import tool. Read below for instructions.
Required Data in Import file
To upload tracking numbers, upload a spreadsheet with the following data. We recommend using CSV files:
- Shipment ID
- Package Contents
- Tracking Number
- Shipping Carrier
- Shipping Class
Certain data requires special formatting in the spreadsheet before upload into RO.
For the Package Contents field, you must enter the data in the format below. Note that if there are multiple SKUs in a package, SKUs must be separated by a comma "," character:
- Create a spreadsheet file with the required data (specified above).
- In the RO web app, open the Data Import tool from the nav menu.
- Drag-and-drop your spreadsheet file into the designated area.
- After the import is complete, click on the file Name.
- Either select an existing profile with the Import type of Dropship Tracking or create a new profile with that Import type selected.
- For Column match mode, select headers.
Assign each of the columns to their respective fields.
- For Package Contents, set the Match items on setting to SKU.
- If there are any errors, edit data as needed by clicking directly on the desired cell.
- When you have resolved all errors (or if there were none to begin with), press the [Apply changes] button.