- Ship Audit: Reset insurance input after successful submission of a shipment.
- Facilities & Zones: Facilities & Zones can now be managed in the System Config tool.
- Order Returns: Subchannel name now displayed in Order Returns when applicable.
- Dashboard: Widgets now show loading indicators.
- Side Navigation: You can now close the side navigation by hitting the ESC key on your keyboard.
- Customer Service: British Pound symbol no longer causing issues in payment amount field.
- Dashboard: Widgets were still sometimes triggering error messages to pop up. This is now fixed.
- Ship Audit: For terminals that print license plate barcodes, a weight is no longer required when closing a box.
- Shipment Insurance: Support for specifying a shipment insurance amount in the Ship Audit tool.
- Close Messages with ESC: Error messages and other pop-up notifications may be closed by press the ESC key on your keyboard.
- Dashboard Widgets Restricted: Dashboard widgets will now only load for users with sufficient access privileges. Previously, they were shown to all users.
- Scanner Support for Windows: Scanners may now be programmed for use in Windows.
- Product Expiration Dates: Products may now be received with expiration dates to support management of inventory with limited shelf life (e.g. food, cleaning products, and vitamins).