Please note- this programming guide is only intended for use with the RetailOps application. Please contact the manufacturer for standard programming guides.
RetailOps 2.0 includes new features requiring special configuration for barcode scanners. Read the instructions below to program your scanner.
- Your instance must be on RetailOps Version 2.1 and above for the scanners to function properly.
- You will need to print this article with the barcodes below and scan them in the sequence indicated.
Set Factory Defaults
Before configuring your scanner, please reset the scanner to its factory default settings. Scan these two barcodes to reset to the factory defaults.
Known Issues With These Scanners
In our testing, we've uncovered the following minor issues with the use of Honeywell Eclipse 5145 scanners.
- These scanners are unable to scan 1-character lot ID barcodes.
- These scanners are unable to scan 1- and 2-character SKU barcodes.
- On Mac computers, at times the scanner will invert its character casing (uppercase characters will scan as lowercase and vice versa). To resolve this, simply plug the scanner into a Windows PC and scan a barcode. This will revert the character casing to its normal state.