To view settings for your Magento channel, go to Administration > System Config. Expand the Channels pane and select the desired Magento Extension channel. Look to the Channel Setup tab on the right.
- Push Order Cancel: If checked, if an order is canceled in RetailOps, the order will be canceled in Magento as well.
- Email Customer on Return: If checked, if a customer returns an item, RO will notify Magento. This triggers Magento to send an email notification regarding the returned item to the customer.
- Email Customer on Tracking Update: If checked, when an order is fulfilled in RO, a shipping label is generated, and a tracking number is assigned, RO will notify Magento. This triggers Magento to send an email notification with the tracking information to the customer.
- Email Customer on Invoice Update: If checked, when an order is updated in RO such that payment needed is changed, RO will notify Magento. This triggers Magento to send an email notification regarding the updated invoice to the customer.
To view the Advanced settings, press the [Advanced] button.
Unset Other Attributes: This affects products already passed to Magento for which you’re no longer passing a value for a certain attribute/field through the feed. This can happen if you update the product by removing the value or if you modify your feed to stop passing this value.
For example, say you have a product with a Material attribute and you remove the value for it. If this setting is checked, the product’s existing Material value in Magento will also be removed. If unchecked, the value in Magento will remain.
Unset Other Media: Similarly, this affects products already passed to Magento for which you’re no longer passing a certain media image through the feed. This can happen if you update the product by removing the media or if you modify your feed to stop passing this media. If this setting is checked, the existing media image in Magento will be removed. If unchecked, the media in Magento will remain.
Import Order Attributes: This setting is used to define custom fields in the Magento order data to import as RO order attributes. (Note: If the order attribute has not already been created in the Attributes tool in RO prior to import, the attribute will be created automatically. After import, you may modify the new order attribute as desired.)
The value entered must specify both the Magento data being imported and the RO order attribute to which the data should be mapped. The value should follow this format, where “type” specifies the RO attribute type (i.e. text, select, multiselect, number, or price):
For example, say you want to import the field, Coupon Code, from Magento into RO as a text-type order attribute called Coupon Used. You would enter the following data:
Suspended inventory refers to external SKUs in Mode: Suspended. A SKU is considered suspended if ALL of its active external SKUs are in this mode.
Express Suspended Inventory As:
- Notify Customer. Configure the product to notify the customer on the Magento frontend when a SKU is suspended in RO.
- Back Order and Notify Customer. Configure the product to notify the customer on the Magento frontend when a SKU is suspended in RO. However, the product may be backordered.
Note: If left blank, this setting will default to Notify Customer.
Suspended Inventory is In Stock?: If checked, suspended SKUs with quantity available will show as in-stock in Magento. If unchecked, all suspended SKUs will show as out-of-stock in Magento.