- Complete SKUs are being passed through the feed to your sales channels. These are eligible for sale.
- Complete SKUs are displayed in Green in the PIM
- Incomplete SKUs are not being passed through the feed to your sales channels. These are not eligible for sale.
- Incomplete SKUs are displayed in Dark Grey in the PIM.
- Inactive SKUs may not be edited.
- Only SKUs without quantity may be set to Inactive status.
- SKUs with prior lot history are eligible to be set to Inactive status.
- Inactive SKUs may be re-activated by receiving new lots against them.
- Inactive SKUs are hidden from the PIM by default but they may be displayed by toggling the light bulb+ icon in the bottom-right corner. When displayed, they are displayed in Light Grey.
- Retired SKUs may not be edited.
- Only SKUs without any prior lot history may be set to Retired status.
- Retired SKUs are hidden from the PIM. They may only be accessed in the PIM by performing a Product Search and clicking through one of the search results. When displayed, they are displayed in White.
- These SKUs have been identified as duplicates of other existing SKUs.
- Duplicate SKUs should be modified to become unique or set to Inactive status.
- Duplicate SKUs are displayed in Dark Pink.
Have more questions? Submit a request