The RetailOps Community Forums provide a space for all RetailOps users to communicate with each other regarding the RetailOps application, RetailOps service, and other topics related to the retail industry.
Read below for instructions on how to use the forums. Please be aware that to make new posts and comments, you must be signed into the Help Center.
Add New Forum Posts
To make a new forum post:
- Go to the RetailOps Community Forums. Press the [+New post] button on the right.
- Enter a concise but descriptive Title.
- Enter Details for your post. You may also insert images and links into your post along with light formatting.
- Select the best-fitting forum Topic.
- Press the [Submit] button.
Edit Existing Forum Posts
To edit posts that you've already published:
- Open the post.
- Above the title, click on the Post Actions menu. Select Edit.
Add and Edit Comments
To leave a comment on a post, fill out the comment box at the bottom of the article and press the [Submit] button.
To edit a comment you've made, press the gear icon for the desired comment.
Vote on Posts and Comments
To vote a post up or down, press the appropriate arrow in the vote counter next to the post's title.
To vote a comment up or down, do the same in the vote counter in the comment box.
Follow Forum Posts and Forum Topics
When you follow a post, you'll be notified whenever there's a new comment on the post. When you follow a topic, you have the option to be notified of new posts or of new posts and new comments.
To follow a post, press the [Follow] button at the top of the post. If you wrote the post or if you leave a comment on the post, those posts will automatically be followed.
To follow a forum topic, go to the desired topic page. Press the [Follow] button on the right-hand side.
View Your Posts and Comments
To view posts and comments that you've made:
- Click on your screenname in the top-right corner of the screen. Go to My activities.
- Click on Contributions.
- To view your posts, select the Posts heading.
- To view comments you've made on Community posts, select the Community comments heading.