Review the rules and guidelines below. Please note that any posts or comments that violate these rules will be subject to removal.
- Post only relevant content. We’ve created these forums so users can discuss the RetailOps application, RetailOps service, and the retail industry. Please keep your posts relevant to RetailOps so we can all learn how to best leverage the software for our business needs.
- Post to the most relevant forum topic. We’ve created a host of forum topics to cover every part of RetailOps. When adding a new post, please be sure to select the forum topic that fits the content best. This will help you get the most relevant responses. This also helps keep forum content organized so you and other users can find what you’re looking for more easily.
- Do not post confidential or sensitive info. Keep in mind that these forums are open to the general public as well as to other RetailOps users. Be careful about disclosing confidential information about your business. Please also refrain from sharing sensitive personal information such as your email address or phone number.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully. Remember to stay professional and respectful of others in your communications. Do not use profane or obscene language.
- Do not post spam.
- Community forums do not replace RetailOps Support. Keep in mind that the Community forums should not be used in lieu of RetailOps Support. If you encounter a bug, you need a task accomplished, or you have questions specific to your account, the Community forums are not the right place to get support. Please contact RetailOps Support for these issues.
Finally, before making new posts, we encourage you to search through existing Help Center articles and Community posts as there may already be content available that can assist you!