Take Photos in the Photo Console
- Enter the Lot ID. Press the [Get Lot Info] button. If any images are already associated with the lot, those images will load automatically.
- Indicate whether the images taken should be Representative or Exclusive:
- For more info on the difference between Representative and Exclusive associations, read this FAQ article.
- If you would like to focus the lens, press the [Focus] button.
- Gridlines on the image display are guides to help you frame your image properly. To cycle through different guides, press the [Next Guide] button.
- To take Feature photos, press the [Photo1] button.
- To take Alternative photos, press any of the [Photo2-5] buttons.
- When you have finished taking photos, press the [Save] button.
- To save or reject individual photos, press the appropriate button for the photo. Then press the [Done Saving] button.
- To save all photos, press the [Save All] button.