Map Carriers to Ship Services
- Go to Administration > System Config.
- At the bottom of the screen, click to expand Ship Services.
- At the bottom of the Ship Services pane on the left, press the [Add Service] button. Name the service level.
- If desired, you may also label the service Speed and set Cancel Days before an order is canceled.
- At the bottom of the Carrier Class Mappings pane, press the [Add Mapping] button.
- Under Carrier Class, select the desired mail carrier service.
If desired, you may create multiple Carrier Class mappings and set rules that determine the different carriers that can be used for different shipments. Read this article, "Configure Rules-based Shipping", for more info.
Map Ship Services to Channels
- Click to expand the Channels pane. Select the desired sales channel.
- Switch to the Ship Services Mappings tab. At the bottom of the tab, press the [Add Mapping] button.
- Enter a Mapping name. Mappings are typically named after the customer-facing shipping options available for the sales channel.
- Select the Ship Service level.