Navigating the Feed Manager
- Feed Template. Each marketplace has its own unique template. You'll be building and modifying your feed here to fit the needs of each marketplace.
- Sample Data pane. To use the Feed Manager, you must search for and select a sample SKU in the Sample Data search pane. The sample output will help guide you as you modify your feed.
- Available Fields pane. This pane allows you to search for data fields to add to your feed.
- Template Field Name
- Feed Code. Enter the feed code here to generate the desired output.
- Sample Output. This displays the output of the code when applied to the item selected in the Sample Data pane.
- Add Field button. You may add new template fields to your feed by pressing the [Add] button for the desired template field.
- Feed Settings button. Press this to view the current settings for the feed.
- Active/Inactive toggle. Use this to turn the feed on/off.
- Commit Changes button. When you are finished editing the feed, press the [Commit Changes] button to save your changes.
- Revert Changes button. If you woud like to discard any changes made to the feed, press the [Revert Changes] button.
Sample Data pane
- Product Name
- SKU Details
- Complete Only filter. By default, the Sample Data search pane filters for items in Status: Complete. You may toggle this filter on/off.
- Poke Selected SKU. This button allows you to send the selected SKU through the feed.
- Sync All SKUs. This button allows you send all SKUs returned in your search through the feed.
Available Fields pane
- Field Tag. This is the tag you must add to your feed template to include the desired data field.
- Sample Output. This displays the output of the tag when applied to the item selected in the Sample Data pane.
- Field Description. For certain fields, this displays a short description of the data field.