Register a Terminal for the Camera
- In RetailOps, go to Administration > Manage Terminals.
- Press the [Register Terminal] button.
- Enter a descriptive Name.
- Set the Type to Console.
- Set the Facility where the camera will be used.
Install RetailOps Connect
When you install RetailOps Connect, two applications are installed: Device Config and Photo Console. If you have already installed RetailOps Connect to connect printers and scales to RetailOps through the Device Config, you do not need to install this again.
- Connect and install your camera to your computer.
- Download the RetailOps Connect installer and install the program.
Set Up The Photo Console
- Open the RetailOps Connect Photo Console application on your computer.
- Press the [Save To] button. Select the directory into which photos will be saved.
- Enter a Lot ID and press the [Get Lot Info] button.
- When prompted, enter valid RetailOps user credentials and the auth code generated when registering the camera terminal.