User badges allow you to log into RetailOps quickly and easily using a scanner. Badges are particularly beneficial to users who frequently log into the handheld app, as it can be much faster to log in with a single scan instead of typing credentials by hand. With badges, users need only scan their badges’ barcode once.
- A user may only have one physical copy of a badge to prevent duplicate badges from being misused. When a user has an existing badge, and you select [Print Badge] in the user manager, the old badge is voided, and the newly printed badge becomes active.
- Badges must be printed on 4x6 labels.
- Go to Administration > System Config > Users.
- In the User pane, search for and select the desired user.
- In the User Details pane on the right-hand side, select the [Print Badge] button.