Change Brands on Items
- Create a spreadsheet file with SKU and updated brands.
- In the RO web app, go to Administration > Data Import.
- Drag-and-drop your spreadsheet file into the designated area.
- After the import is complete, click on the file Name.
- Either select an existing profile with the Import type of Product Import/Update or create a new profile with that Import type selected.
- For Column match mode, select headers.
- Check the box to Allow brand change.
- For Update Mode, select Update only.
- Map the column with SKUs to SKU. Map the column with the updated brands to Brand.
- If there are any errors, edit data as needed by clicking directly on the desired cell.
- When you have resolved all errors (or if there were none to begin with), press the [Apply changes] button.