Edit Unit Costs for Individual Lots
- Find and open the desired product in the PIM.
- Select the SKU associated with the lot you would like to modify. Press the [Inv Lots] button.
- In the Lot Detail window, select the desired lot ID. Click directly on its Unit Cost to change it. Changes save automatically.
Edit Unit Costs in Bulk
- Create a spreadsheet file with lot ID and updated unit costs.
- In the RO web app, go to Administration > Data Import.
- Drag-and-drop your spreadsheet file into the designated area.
- After the import is complete, click on the file Name.
- Either select an existing profile with the Import type of Lot Cost Update or create a new profile with that Import type selected.
- For Column match mode, select headers.
- Map the column with lot IDs to Lot. Map the column with the updated unit costs to Cost.
- If there are any errors, edit data as needed by clicking directly on the desired cell.
- When you have resolved all errors (or if there were none to begin with), press the [Apply changes] button.