Totes are a type of portable container used primarily to transport products around your facility. These serve as temporary locations for products while they are being transported from receiving into storage or from storage into fulfillment or from location to location. Totes can be anything used to move products from carts to storage bins to boxes to actual tote bags.
- Go to Warehouse > Tote Creator.
- In the Tote Creator window, enter the Number of totes to create (you may create between 1-10 totes at a time).
- Press the [Create] button.
- Scan the container ID for the initial container in which the totes will be held.
- Place the printed container ID labels on your totes.