At times, there may be too many pallets or other shipment pieces flooding into your warehouse. Your team can't necessarily process them all in a timely fashion. So you need to move those pallets and pieces into a storage area or a staging area to await further processing.
Articles in this section
- UPC Approximate String Search in Receiving
- How do I void a lot?
- Log Incoming Shipments
- Find and Edit Shipments in Storage
- Move Shipment Pieces into Storage or Staging
- Move Shipment Pieces to Receiving
- Receive Products via Web App (Version 1.6)
- Receive Products via Web App (Version 2.0)
- Receive Products via the iOS Quick Receive tool
- Sample Packing and Shipping Layout