Set Up RO on Handheld Consoles
Generate a New Auth Code
- In RO, go to Administration > Manage Terminals.
- Press the [Register Terminal] button.
- Enter a descriptive Name.
- Set the Type to Console.
- Set the Facility where the device will be used.
Install the RetailOps App and Log In
- On the handheld console, download the RetailOps app at the Apple Store here and install it.
- Open the app. Enter valid user credentials as well as an auth code. Press the [Log In] button.
Have more questions? Submit a request