The Ship Sessions tool allows you to manage and schedule carrier pickups. It has the ability to track any carrier currently used within RetailOps.
- Go to Warehouse > Ship Sessions.
- In the bottom-right corner of the Ship Sessions window, choose the Facility from which you are shipping.
- To open a new session, press the [Open] button. Select the Carrier and enter the desired Pickup Date.
- As the shipment labels are printed, the info on the right-hand side of the window will automatically update. You can see:
- How many parcels and items are contained in the session;
- The total weight of the parcels/items; and
- The total value of the parcels/items (either the order subtotal or the declared value of the order)
- To modify either the carrier or the pickup date of open orders, click on the appropriate field and change the value.
- To close a session, select the session. Press the [Close] button.