The UPC Editor tool allows you to add new UPCs or remove existing ones from a product SKU. You can use this tool to associate multiple UPCs to a single SKU, remove UPCs that have been entered incorrectly, or re-associate UPCs to other SKUs.
- Go to Product > Product Search. Find the desired product and open the product family in the PIM.
- In the SKU Grid, select the desired SKU. Press the [Barcodes] button.
- To add a new barcode, press the [Add] button. Double-click in the blank Barcode field and enter a barcode.
- To delete an existing barcode, select the barcode. Press the [Delete] button.
- You cannot edit existing barcodes. However, you can delete incorrect barcodes and add a correct one.